healthy oatmeal chocolate chip pancakes.

I was gonna tell y'all good morning, but it's not the morning!  Well, I guess that depends on where you are and when you read this.  Well it is morning somewhere so...

GOOD MORNING.

There, thats better.  Now that that's out of our system we can go right into this wonderful recipe I have for you guys.  It's pancakes! *happy dance*

What is a morning without a big stack o' flap jacks?  Who wants that bland bowl of cereal when you could have this masterpiece (sorry, we're studying propaganda)?

Here's a little healthy pancake recipe I tried this weekend.




I figured you know how to make pancakes, so that's why the baking instructions are so vague.  Oh!  I forgot to mention that I used a white flour, but I suggest a whole wheat option.  Since it is a complex carbohydrate, it is better for you!

Much Love! 

Sydney

Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes

*Not my own recipe.  Inspired by this one. :)
  • 1-1/4  cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2  cup uncooked oats (quick or regular)
  • 2  teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/4  teaspoon salt (optional)
  • 1-1/4  cups milk
  • 1  egg, lightly beaten
  • 1  tablespoon canola oil
  • 1  banana (mashed)
  • 1/8  teaspoon nutmeg

  • Mix together and cook 'til done.

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness- these look incredible! Thanks for sharing :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! They were amazing!!

      Sydney xo

      Delete

Back
to top