february loves.

Poof.  There went February!  I can NOT believe it!  The month of love, hearts and chocolate, all gone.

So I know you're just dying to see my favorites of this month ;).  I won't let ya down!  Here you go!

~

Favorite Laugh


(Sorry for the language, Buble is like that...)

Favorite Cat Picture



Favorite Workout


The website this is from (pbfingers.com) has some super fun & sweaty workouts!  I definitely recommend it!

Favorite Documentary

(Trailer)


Other Favorite Laugh (I like to laugh) :)


What were your favorites for this month?  Are you excited for March? I am!!

Tune in for a baking post on Thursday!  I'm so excited to show you what I made!  Also, give me a follow if you haven't already ~ it means the absolute world to me.

Much Love!

Sydney


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top