my guitar.

I don't really know what it is about a guitar that makes it so magical.  

Maybe it's the way it feels when my arm rests on the smooth, hard wood.  Or maybe it's the way my fingers burn and smell like steel after playing for too long.  Or perhaps it's the soft and harmonic chords that echo in my room.

~

On Christmas morning I received a little piece of heaven.  My new guitar.  Isn't she gorgeous?





I've been strumming away ever since I opened it.  I just can't seem to get enough.  I'm afraid that if we're apart for too long I'll start to suffer from separation anxiety.  That is how much I love this thing.

Some of my friends also wanted (and got) a guitar for Christmas as well.  We're actually planning on getting together later in the week to play some things.  I'm so excited!!!

I've been attempting to learn "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction.  I've got the chords down, so now I'm just working on transitions and a strumming pattern that suits my fancy.

I'll be sure to update you on how my little beauty and I are doing pretty regularly.

Was Santa good to you this year?

Much Love!

Sydney

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top