Casual Winter OOTD



Hey everyone!!  I hope you are enjoying yourselves on this gorgeous winter day!  I thought that you might enjoy a quick Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) to kick off my fashion section.

I thought that this casual winter outfit was so cute!  It incorporates some of my favorite things about winter fashion.

                    


To begin with, you've got these nice brown riding boots, a staple piece that you'll be wearing all season!




A plain, loose shirt, like the one I have on from JC Penny is a great way to 'top off' a casual outfit.  It goes perfect with a nice pair of jeans, like the ones below.




During the colder months, I practically live in skinny jeans.  They never go out of style and can be paired with just about anything!  With a nice belt, jeans are your best bet.




The earrings that I'm wearing from Claire's are my favorite pair right now.  I love the long chain holding the gold and silver leaves.  They really add a lot to this otherwise basic outfit.




My nails are painted this dark mauve/red color.  I think its a great alternative to your classic red.  This was actually a magnetic nail polish, but the magnet didn't really work.  I loved the color though, so I just painted it on regularly.

~

Thanks for taking the time to read my post ~ it means a lot!  I hope you enjoyed today's entry and are looking forward to more things!

Much Love!

Sydney

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top