perks of being a wallflower.




I hate the end of quarters.  It keeps me away from my favorite thing ~ blogging.  But I'm back!  That is until spring break, but I'll talk about that later.

I think this has got to be like the best thing that has ever set foot on the face of the planet.  The book.  The movie.  Logan Lerman.

Let's start there.  Last weekend I may have overdosed on Logan Lerman.  I watched Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Lightning Thief and then The Lightning Thief {again}.

Insert drool-worthy pictures here.





















I started reading the book after we finished The Grapes of Wrath in class {which to be honest wasn't all that bad}.  But I was glad to be able to read something else.  One of my lovely followers actually commented on a previous post and told me to read it.  So of course I just had to :)

To begin with, this book has the most gorgeous quotes.

"We accept the love we think we deserve."

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."

asdfghjkl; 


{Apparently I like acting stupid and can't focus a camera}

~

When people ask me what the book is about I honestly have no clue what to tell them.  It's not an adventure.  It's not a romance.  It's not fantasy.  It's not non-fiction.  It's unique.

But pretty much it's just Charlie, Sam & Patrick.  Sorry I can't really describe the book.  I guess that's sort of a letdown.

I really love the book.  It's written in the form of letters from the main character, Charlie {btw props to Chbosky for the awesome name!}.

You get to know him and his friends during his freshman year.  He is one of the most phenomenal characters.  



The movie was also flawless. Ezra Miller has got to be like the best actor in the world.  I love how he plays Patrick ~ 100% accurate.  And we've already been over Logan Lerman. *goosebumps*

Then we have Emma Watson who actually has a very impressive American accent.  Who knew?!

~

So now of course you have to go read the book and watch the movie.  Or don't.  Whatever suits your fancy.

OKAY BYEEEEE :)

Love Always,

Sydney

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top