skincare empties #1

I must say, I have become obsessed with these "empties" posts.  It's a great way to get someone's honest opinion of the product. 

I've been doing my best to collect these bottles and such after using them up.  And let me tell you ~ it ain't easy.  There have been numerous times I caught myself half way to the trash can and I was like "NO SYDNEY, DON'T!"  

But it's all good, I have 5 skincare empties to show y'all today!  Let's get started :)

~



1.  Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Wash.

Lemme tell ya, this stuff is glorious.  For my type of acne (spots here and there) this is the perfect thing to control it.  It doesn't have an obnoxious perfume scent and is a really good product.  

The only thing that I found is that it makes me very sensitive to the sun.  I just have to make sure I apply sunscreen and its all good!



2.  Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizers.

I originally wasn't a huge C&C fan since one of their old products made me break out terribly.  However, I have had no problem with this product.  Since I do have oily skin, I can't use moisturizers with oils without breaking out.  This product is great, though.

It even has salicylic acid (an acne medication) in it, which is a bonus!  I have since repurchased this and continue to use it every morning and night.


3.  Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.

I have recently finished up this makeup remover after holding onto it for a long time.  I wasn't a huge fan of the way this product smelled (a bit too alcoholy) or the way it made my eyes feel after removing the makeup.  It works fine for my mascara, but I just didn't fall in love with it.  This is probably my least favorite product.


4.  Clearasil Daily Pore Cleansing Pads.

This has to be one of the most convenient cleansers I've ever used.  Whenever I'm just not in the mood to actually clean up, I'll just take one of the pads and clean my face.  Woaaa that sounds wrong.  You know what I mean.

These are extra-nice to use after working out when you're all sweaty and stuff.  Makes ya feel all clean and stuff.



5.  Pond's Cold Cream.

Okay guys, I am obsessed with the smell of this.  It's so fresh and clean!  You just gotta take a whiff of this stuff.  It also is an incredible moisturizing cleanser.  If I use this to clean my face, I don't even have to apply my C&C!

It also is what I've been using to remove any eye makeup like waterproof mascara.  It does wonders.

~

Well, I won't bore you with a long outro, but know that it means a lot that you read my blog.  I love to do it and hear from everyone!

Much Love!

Sydney

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top