my resolutions.

I belive in new beginnings, fresh starts, and hope.  I believe that every single day we are able to change ourselves.

I love all the positivity that New Years has to offer.   Just think.  A whole day dedicated to the year ahead of us.  All of the exciting things to come.

Maybe you're someone who wants to learn a new instrument.  Or perhaps you feel as though you should dedicate more time to school work.  Need to shred a few pounds?  In the words of Nike, Just Do It.

When I say to 'Just Do It' I mean put forth some effort.  Make a new playlist of songs to run to.  Create a study area with some fun pillows and some scented candles.  Don't let your resoultions become work.

I'll give you a list of my resolutions/goals for the upcoming year.  

~

1.  Blog once every three days.

2.  Read at least one 'my choice' book each month.

3.  Gain confidence on guitar.

4. Start and end each day with a prayer.

5. Write down 3 things you're thankful for each day.

6.  Stay happy and positive.

7.  Look over my resolutions every month.

~

To start off the year right, I'll leave a Pinterest-montage of some inspiring quotes to get you through the days to come.









And now for a little song.  One of my favorites to listen to all year round.  It's a great reminder that every day is a new beginning.




Do you have any resoltions for this year?

I have a feeling 2013 is going to be a good one ;)  But then again, everything is what you make it.


Much Love!

Sydney

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top