kendall & kylie.

Before I begin, I hope you will accept my sincere apologies.  I did in fact forget to blog on Wednesday before Valentines.  I even had something special planned!

I won't make excuses as to why I couldn't post.  All you need to know is that it shouldn't happen again.  Oh, and it's snowing :)

~

I've always loved Kendall and Kylie Jenner's style.  They're always so fashion-foreward, sporting their high-waisted shorts or high-low skirts.

I may or may not drool over them.  When I heard about their new fashion line at PacSun, I had to check it out!


I haven't bought anything from the line yet, but here is what I would buy... Click on the pictures to take you to the page I found them at!

~


~


~


~



~

Gahh they're so gorgeous!  I'll leave an interview I watched on Fox about their line down below if you want to learn more about them!

What do YOU think of Kendall & Kylie?

Much Love!

Sydney


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top