a little motivation.

If you don't make work enjoyable, it's just work.

Don't make work work. Add music.

~

The iPod Makeover #1

So when I do run, I absolutely must have music.  I mean who doesn't?  It helps you keep a steady pace.  It encourages you.  It makes the tough things a little bit easier.

After having the same playlist for a while, it gets a little boring.  That's why I like to spice things up a bit and add some new songs to my collection.

Recently, I've had to mix up my running playlist.

Want to know what I've been running to?

~


1.  Give Me Your Hand ~ The Ready Set


2.  Say You're Just A Friend ~ Austin Mahone


3.  Hall of Fame ~ The Script (A Favorite!)


4.  One Way Or Another ~ One Direction

*This is actually a cover of the original Blondie song (also amazing!).  It is a charity single for Red Nose Day, that supports vaccination for kids who can't afford it. 



5.  Heart Skips A Beat ~ Olly Murs  


What kinds of tunes do you run to?  As you can see I like pop :)

Much Love!

Sydney

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top