summer bucket list 2013 - huge announcement!


{Don't you just love Lilly?}

Hello my gorgeous friends!  Is that a new top you're wearing?  It looks very nice on you!  How are you today?  Oh, and happy father's day!

~

HOLD UP.  Don't be fooled by the title.  There is a whole lot more to this post than just a list.  Trust me.


Today I'm going to be introducing a new series on my blog/YouTube channel, which is linked right about here.  It is my summer bucket list.   After this being in the works for months (I'm not kidding) now, I'm so so so so so so so excited to start this series!  Now let me explain how it will work.

Aside from other posts and videos, I'm going to be completing my summer bucket list, with you guys as my witnesses.  So, every time I check something off there will be a link to a video or a post about it.  So, make sure you are either following me on Bloglovin, here, getting email updates, subscribed to my channel or something!  I will be finalizing social networking soon - keep your eyes peeled for that!


Now, in order to keep some sort of surprise factor, I will only be putting categories of the things I'm doing this summer.  In other words, I'm not going to tell you exactly what I'm going to do.  Once I get my new camera, (hopefully tomorrow!!!) we can proceed.  So for the next 11 weeks, until I go back to school, I am going to check off all 12 things on my bucket list!  {That means that there is a BONUS category!}

Care to join?

Here are the categories.

1.  Do something crafty.

2. Do something outdoors.

3.  Do something with friends.

4.  Do something for others.

5.  Do something for yourself.

6.  Do something patriotic.

7.  Do something summery.

8.  Do something spontaneous.

9.  Do something with food.

10.  Do something for knowledge. 

11.  Do something for fitness.

12.  Do something on a day trip.

Hyperlinks will be on this post to each completed task!  I hope you will join me this summer in actually doing the things on your bucket list.  You know what those kids say these days... #YOLO

I'm sorry, I just had to say that.

Looking for the perfect summer song?  I've got one for you...



Much Love!

Sydney

{photo from this pinterest board}


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new camera! : ) Looking forward to seeing more pics from you... love the bucket list!

    Love you bunches,
    Joni : )

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top