let's go for a swim.

I know this has nothing to do with what I'm going to talk about today, but I had to update you on something.  I am in love with The Fault In Our Stars by John Green {who is nothing short of genius}.  I may do a review of it when I finish {which will probably be somewhere around 10pm}.

So look out for that ;) 

~

OKAY WE'RE BACK. Sydney, swimsuits, focus. Okay.

Well, today I'm going to share three of my favorite styles of trending swimsuits for this season.  Exciting huh? I know...


1. Cropped Top.

This suit from PINK by VS is definitely my favorite.  I love the ruffled style and the ties.  I just don't know. IT'S CUTE OKAY.
2. High Waisted.

Now, you would never catch me dead wearing one of these to an actual public area, but I like the idea. Blast from the past, bikini style.  Plus, who doesn't love polka dots?





 3.  The Bandeau.

I know this has been around for a few years, but I just LOVE it. Plus this one is chevron, which is a plus.  It's about as preppy as I get.



Well, that's about it for today!  I hope you enjoyed my two-cents and have an amazing day. 

Much Love!

Sydney



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top