The Ultimate Carrot Cake / SBL Series!


SUP. 
Today was a good day because carrot cake.

This is now the second Summer Bucket List item I've done.  On the bucket list, my goal was to bake something - and bake something I did!  Recipe is attached at the bottom.

If you have never made a carrot cake from scratch I recommend it 100%.  They are muy delicioso!
Celebrating the fourth of July on the fourth of July is way too mainstream for my family.  (Interesting fact - we actually had Mexican food on the fourth).  So instead, we had the cookout/American food celebration on the fifth.  Told you we're cool.

We were also celebrating the birthday of a good family friend.  That's where the cake comes in.


EGGcellent


LOOK AT THESE CARROTS.


I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS COLOR ORANGE.


(the batter was just as good {maybe better} as the cake)


Messssssy. I know.


At this point, your house should smell heavenly.


The oh so fluffy frosting.


1st layer...


2nd layer...


Voila!



Enjoy!


Interested in the recipes I used?  Click on these.

Cake                                                            Frosting

(I doubled the frosting.)
(I added chopped walnuts on the edges and orange zest in the middle.)

~

I hope you enjoyed the second installment of the Summer Bucket List series.  Don't forget to follow the blog and subscribe by email for updates when I post!!


Much love for all my munchkins out there.

Sydney.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. And may I mention this carrot cake was not only beautiful, it was oh-so-yummy! And kind and thoughtful! And on and on and on! Enjoyed the blog!

    Love you,
    Aunt Jo Jo : )

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top