Hey 2014.

Well, this is awkward.  This is really, really awkward.

I wanted to tell you a few things in another one of our (again) awkward one-sided conversations.  Do you see a recurring theme or is it just me?

I wanted to forewarn you that this blog is about to go under some intense maintenance.  I'm thinking brand new design and perhaps a new layout.  I got to be pretty good at making these banners and working with the html coding but I've forgotten like everything.

Not only that, but my YouTube videos are coming back.  In fact, I just uploaded my (kind of) first one. After lots of time away from both blogging and creating videos, I've decided that it would be stupid of me to give up now.  So I'm back and better than ever.

You know what they say...new year, new you.  In this case, it's not just me that's changing.  I'm really excited for you to see all the new content I'm working on.

Sadly, my winter break is coming to a sudden stop.  I'll be returning to school on Monday and my attention will have to turn back there.  However, there will always be time for the things I love to do.  It's been such a struggle to accept the things that take priority in my life (school, friends, not the internet).

Thank you, readers, for being there for me and reminding me that passion is something not to be ignored.

Now for the shameless self promotion portion of this post... go ahead and check out my new video.



Much, much love.

Sydney xoxo

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top