i love spring.

Guess what I'm doing today? A TAG.

tag, you're it.

I wasn't tagged, but hey.  I don't really care.  Let's get started :)

~

1. Favorite spring nail polish?

This one.


2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?

During Spring, I'm more of a lip balm kind of girl - so I go for this EOS balm in Summer Fruit.


3. Show us your favorite spring dress!

I feel like a jellybean when I wear this, but like the good juicy happy kind.  I got it last year from Macy's.


4. What's your favorite flower?


Tulips.  However, I kind of missed the whole planting season for them {correct me if I'm wrong}.  This weekend I want to transplant some flowers into a little garden area, so I'm currently trying to figure out what to plant.  It's proving to be difficult.

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?

Dainty necklaces make me happy.


6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)

Colored shorts, high wasted shorts and sheer tops.

7. Favorite spring candle?

The picture isn't fantastic, but the scent is Cranberry Pear Bellini from Slatkin and Co.


8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?

I cheated a little on this one and used a lotion {don't hurt me!}.


9. What is spring like where you live?

For the most part it's pretty warm {70-80s, occasional 90s}.  However, we have had some colder temps earlier in about the 40s. That was just terrible.  I want it to be summer so bad.

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?

I love the blossoms on the trees.

11. Are you a spring cleaner?

I'm just a cleaner.  It doesn't matter the season.  So I guess - yes.

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?  

Not really.  I'm just chilling here, which I honestly don't mind.  I may go somewhere for Memorial Day.  That hasn't been planned out though.

Have you done this tag?  Leave a link in the comments so I can check it out!  Thanks for reading and be sure to follow :)

Much Love!

Sydney

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. omg I bought that nail polish the other day and I'm seriously so obsessed with it!! Love the color and it's perfect for spring! Love your blog!
    XO COURTNEY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's soo cool! Yeah, it's kind of amazing :) They have a ton of amazing pastel polishes at the drugstore from that line. Thanks, lovebug!

      Sydney

      Delete

Back
to top