Posting Schedule - An Update



Just putting this out there - I absolutely despise writing updates.  I find them long, boring, and uninteresting.  However, they are quite necessary.

That's why I've decided to add a little surprise at the end.  Bare with me!!

So, I've been posting every day for the past few days and I've really been enjoying it.  However, I can't say that I'm going to be able to continue on that path when school starts back.  I'm a full time student, so that kind of gets in the way...

~

BUT don't you dare 'x' out yet!! There is good news as well!  I'm going to be posting every third day on this blog.  I already have post ideas for almost all of January.

I'm keeping a long list in my notebook of ideas and it seems to just keep growing.  I'm so excited for you to see what I have planned!

So, that means that my next post will be on New Years Day!  Actually, that is my 1 year blogging anniversary.  I switched blogs and deactivated my first blog, but I am starting to get serious :).

I hope that you will take the time to press the follow button and check out some of my recent post.

~

Now, I did promise that there would be a surprise at the end, and I wouldn't want to break my promise!  I have left a song that I've recently been loving down below.  


This song, Angels Among Us, by Demi Lovato is a tribute for the children who died in the Newtown, CT shooting.  It is a beautiful song with a powerful message.  She is truly an inspiration and a beautiful person inside and out. Enjoy!



Much Love!

Sydney


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top